Non-Stanford Customers - Getting a Project Quote
Getting started with iLab: Go to http://sharedfacilities.stanford.edu to register for an iLab account. Click the blue sign-up button in the upper right corner. After you click submit, iLab Support will send you your login credentials.
Once logged in, click on 'list all cores' on the left side of your page. Locate the Human Immune Monitoring Center, then open the Request Services tab.
To set up your project and receive a quote for services: Request Services from the “External Users” > “initiate request” button.
There are two forms to complete…
- The “SERVICE AGREEMENT SUBMISSION for external users” form:
- First select the type of institution you are from. ilabwill display the correct form for your institution below the instructions. Download the agreement, sign, and upload in the form.
- Download, then upload the agreement. This is our standard user service agreement and must be in place before we can begin work.
Our Service Agreement is intended to be a simple agreement suited for all users without need for further negotiation. While we can accept some minor updates, major edits are not allowed.
- Stanford Affiliates do not need to sign a User Agreement.
- If you are requesting a quote for a Grant Proposal, you may upload the form unsigned.
Click “save completed form”.
2. Complete the HIMC Service Request Form to select from our menu of services.
Select services from the menus (enter the anticipated number of samples) then click “Add selected services” to save the selections to the form.
VERY IMPORTANT: When done completing the form, click “submit completed form” (at the bottom of the form)to send the request to our Core. If the request status doesn’t change to Submitted, check for an error message at the top of the page; you may have missed filling a required field.
Once the form is submitted, we will be able to see your project in iLab and can generate a quote for your request.
Confirming Your Project is a GO!
When you've agreed to the services listed and require no more edits from us, and you want to move forward with the work, please click the Researcher Agree button.
- Our Standard Service Agreement will need to be signed
- We require a company Purchase Order from your company before we can begin work.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!