The Institute for Immunity, Transplantation and Infection (ITI) membership consists of over 500 faculty clinicians, researchers, and students who come from a wide array of Stanford University departments and schools. Its research and educational programs attract a large and diverse group of outstanding students, from undergraduate to postdoctoral fellows at Stanford University and worldwide. This diverse and dynamic group fuels the innovative interdisciplinary research activities of the Institute. Becoming an ITI Associate Member is open to faculty and researchers affiliated with Stanford University, Stanford Hospital and Clinics, and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital.
As a member of ITI you will receive the following benefits:
- Listed on ITI web site
- Receive ITI members publications in Pubmed
- Receive advance notice of special seminars and talks
- Participate in ITI retreats
- Attend ITI working groups
- Access to the Human Immune Monitoring Center (including data repositories)
- Annual Seed Grants and Young Investigator Awards
- Grant Preparation Assistance
To request membership, email Michele King or call (650) 723-3084.